Pages

21 September 2010

today onward will be my holiday!! yesh!! this is what i waiting for.. this semester really tough and thanks to my best friend for scolding me not to drop some of the subject haha.. but seems like my gpa will drop as i summit-ed uncompleted assignments.. sigh.. anywhere, please dont fail me

but this holiday seems like i will be busy too, as my mum just operation, so i have to help around, my dad gave me a new task, the task is i have to prepare family dinner, and whats i will get as reply, i think is comments, no, should be commentsSSSSSSSSSS!! even when i sweep floor, i am not been qualify, what i can say is, different people have different way of working la :x

happy lantern day!! yesterday my friends organize bbq at her house, i do wish the time will stop there forever.. i do enjoy the gathering so much although i am damn tired, looking for more gathering on next semester ^^



pardon me for showing blurry image

No comments:

Post a Comment