Pages

11 September 2010

I am back!! did anyone miss me? lols.. maybe everyone start to forget for who i am? but never mind.. i am here for myself :)

In between the day i was disappear, i was busy about assignments.. its really sucks!! finally its end, and i am still alive.. nope nope.. we still dont know the result >< hope everything goes fine.. i really worry my digital imaging subject.. instead we have to summit 3 pieces artwork, but i just summit 2 and is on the 2nd day :x the rest of my assignments are in a mess too.. everyone start to show off theirs work on facebook and they really did a good job.. i am shame for my assignments..

There is also a little sweetness gift for me when i have been torture by assignments is from single, i have been update into a pair.. eh eh.. my sentence are weird haha.. anywhere, i dont care how other judge on us, since we decide together, we must work hard together to keep this relationship on.. i know that i am not perfect, but i am trying ^^

2 comments:

  1. ehemm ehemm~~ updated into a pair huh > .>
    must bring him and let us see see oo~ hahaha
    见家长啊~ 哈哈哈·~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i havent filter yours pun.. blek haha.. did you miss me?? i am in holiday now haha!! wanna gather gather hmm??

    ReplyDelete