Pages

26 May 2010

what had i do lately? erm wasting time? i dont know this consider resting or suicide?

today i dream i born a baby.. lols.. it is as easy as shitting.. recently i really wish i have a baby.. haha.. but this shouldnt and wont happen so early.. wakey-wakey..

i did dream tsunami too!! its happen at my secondary school.. lols.. nonsense.. i shouldnt let this to bother me anymore.. i want to have a holiday on beach, with bikini if i keep fit success? lols? this is my dream since i was primary 6 :s ahem, wakey-wakey..

i am a girl who have lots of dream but 0 action.. terrible sia..

some people thought i am pro, but when i recall back what i have in my brain, i was like even worst then a kindergarten child.. they call this as not confidence but..

lols reading my blog will be a bit tough cause i was like jumping here and there talking different stuff in the same post, actually my brain even more messy, hopefully i wont insane in the future haha..

miss him like crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment