Pages

04 May 2010

extremely strong thunder this evening, even i close my room's balcony, my room's curtain, i still can see the lightning, and felt that the thunder was just on top of the roof. i am so scare, lying on my bed, start to think what if malaysia happen natural disaster, right now? i was praying in my heart but i cant concentrate. i have been living in this area for a year, we can felt the 'aftershock' (i dont know whether is word is mean to use like this or what? sorry for direct translate from chinese) every time our neighbor country earthquake. wandering this is good or bad?

oh ya, back to the exam for this morning -english mass communication- i am glad to receive tips from friends otherwise i think i gonna fail in every language subject.. language really kills me!! at least with the tips, it still possible to keep me in safety zone.. lols.. and thanks for the morning call

No comments:

Post a Comment