Pages

06 February 2010

although today is saturday, but we have to attend japanese class replacement so we can have more holiday for this coming chinese new year.. i wandering why sir will never miss out me to speak in every class? isit my expression always in blur condition? yes, i am.. glad that my friends will always there to help me.. aiks, i have to put more effort on it compare to the rest..

in the evening, i went to learn swimming from my friend.. for the first lesson, i think she will be a good trainer.. today is also first time for me to swim under the rain.. lucky the thunder dint stroke on us or else i wont be here to blogger anymore haha..

i am so tired everyday but i have to force myself to stay awake.. 24 hours are not longer enough for me.. for others people opinion, i might spend too much time on unnecessary stuff but i just dont want to live like a robot or a book worm.. seem like have to burn midnight oil again =(

No comments:

Post a Comment