Pages

06 January 2010

wednesday, is our movie time =) yeah.. everyone will got a discount for the ticket they purchase.. that's why my dad was willing to took us for a movie.. i bet that you already know what i watched as i had uploaded the poster here..

glad that my dad spend me for watching this movie otherwise i will be missing it cause the advertisement in television failed persuade me to watch it.. i dont know how to describe but i just like the feel it gave to me.. especially its background music.. later i will TRY to upload my favorite part in this movie cause seriously i still not really use to blogger..

i gave my blogger link to 2 of my friend for now only.. actually i am worry if someday i dint realize and post something harmful so before i share my link to all my friends, i have to practice watching every single of my word to avoid problems to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment