Pages

08 January 2010

every time i ask for it but ends up my dad will tell me that i am not effort able if i got a crash his car.. while this afternoon, my dad asked me to look after his car because the place is difficult to get a parking.. i prayed hardly.. i am in scare.. seriously i dont have confidence as i really dont know how to drive auto car!! actually i just use to drive 1 car.. and the car dont even have power staring.. sadly, god cant deliver my message.. i need to mention that i really dont know the horn is so sensitive.. so when i drive, i accidentally horn twice.. under my control.. the car was move.. STOP.. move.. STOP.. seriously, my legs are shaking too.. i am just like a girl without a driving license.. and i am alone.. lucky the lorry able to go through but the driver expression seems like really pissed off at me.. aiks.. what a bad day..

2 comments:

  1. looks funny lar dis story.. tell me 2moro ya.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. auto car so easy to drive..build up ur confident so u wont scare~relax relax!! u can do it~god will help u t0o~ >.<

    ReplyDelete